Friday, March 13, 2015

Book Covers


I like this book a lot. I think the book cover captures the mood of the book pretty well considering that the book is about war and the figure on the front is menacing like you would expect a war to be. Their  are multiple covers to the book but like this one the best just because of the figure on the cover. 







The cover of Animal Sanctuary I like how the design goes so well with the color of the cover, the gold goes well with the red. Also the animal pictures ar a good touch on the book. The typography of the book I feel goes well with the book cover as a whole. I guess what made me take a closer look at the book cover is the design on the front cover that pretty much draws me in to the rest of the cover.

The cover of Him Her Him again The End of Him I like how the design with the knife goes into the "I" in the cover and it makes the whole mystery vibe come off well. I like the image of the knife, even though it's a bit easy to go for the whole knife in a murder mystery thing but it never gets old for me. I guess what what brought me in was the color weirdly enough, its so basic but it goes well with the black type.

The cover of this Batman related book is interesting in the way that it has no words yet its still a good book cover. The picture of Batman with the black blood splatter on the cover really make s the effect of Batman come to life. I guess what drew me in was the fact that its Batman and Batman is wavy.
The cover of this book is cool because of the way they have the Mona Lisa basically the picture that everyone knows has been defaced and we can see that in the top right hand corner which brings out the scandal part. 
The cover of this book is very interesting because in the title the word Life has a human being as the I which adds on to the whole you can save a life aspect that is kind of given to us from the title. What caught my eye from the cover is the basic color of the cover which rally brings out the human "i" person guy on the cover. 

1 comment:

  1. I also like the Mona Lisa cover because it makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete