Thursday, February 26, 2015

Graphic Logo Project

-I would say that the most challenging aspect of creating my logo was working with illustrator. Illustrator was pretty different from Photoshop  and the pen tool got a little difficult to function at first, but eventually I got used to it. I also figuring out the live paint bucket was also really weird to figure out.
-I overcame the problem by just trying over and over to make the logo as clean as possible until it was perfect. Also I had to try and use different functions of Illustrator to get used to the program and eventually get way better at it.
-i feel like the most successful aspect of my logo design was the way the flowers in the logo ended up looking in the design. I thought it was most successful because of how the it made the text and the entire logo really go together.

No comments:

Post a Comment